This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal Recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- The compact size of this Park Falls utility sink offers functionality for smaller spaces
- The extra deep basin gives plenty of room for a variety of cleaning tasks
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Top-mount installation makes for a quick and easy install wile keeping the elegant you crave
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 13-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 21" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-1/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 12-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 23"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: Kohler K-6655-3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-6655-3-47
- Kohler K-6655-3-FT
- Kohler K-6655-3-96
- Kohler K-6655-3-7
- Kohler K-6655-3-KA
Black N Tan
- Kohler K-6655-3-FD
- Kohler K-6655-3-K4
- Kohler K-6655-3-FP
- Kohler K-6655-3-NY
- Kohler K-6655-3-RR
- Kohler K-6655-3-FE
- Kohler K-6655-3-95
- Kohler K-6655-3-33
- Kohler K-6655-3-R1*
- Kohler K-6655-3-G9
- Kohler K-6655-3-FF
- Kohler K-6655-3-58
- Kohler K-6655-3-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler K-6655-3-G9 Product Specifications
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|