This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Recommended
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of brass - ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Trim back plate is constructed of the highest quality ABS
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Single function cartridge – one dial controls both volume and temperature
- ADA compliant – meets standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve not included – when adding to cart valve options will be presented
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-9/16”
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler K-T72767-3M-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Kohler K-T72767-3M-CP
- Kohler K-T72767-3M-BV
Vibrant Brushed Bronze
- Kohler K-T72767-3M-BN
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
- Kohler K-T72767-3M-SN
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the K-T72767-3M and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kohler Artifacts CollectionLooking for something that matches your style? The Kohler Artifacts Collection allows you to design your own faucet by mixing and matching 3 spout and 3 handle options. Complete the look with matching accessories!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.