Kohler RXT-JFNC-0100A Features:
- Automatically and safely transfers power to and from utility to generator
- Compatible with Kohler Model 14RESA(L), 20RESA(L), 38RCL and 48RCL Generators only
- Aluminum, NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure features corrosion-resistant padlockable enclosure to withstand harsh environments
- Allows utility voltage display on the RDC2/DC2 integrated generator set/transfer switch controller, available exclusively on Kohler residential and light commercial generator sets
- Contactor electrically and mechanically interlocked
- Double throw inherently interlocked design
- Contactor manually operable for maintenance purposes
- Silver alloy main contacts
- Transfer switches are 100% equipment rated and can be applied at the rated current without derating
- UL 1008 listed, file #E58962
- CSA certified, file #LR58301
- Extraordinary reliability – 5-year/2000-hour warranty
Kohler RXT-JFNC-0100A Specifications
- Overall Dimensions: 24.4"H x 13.2"W
- Voltage: 240
- Amp Rating: 100
Additional Kohler Links
This Kohler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kohler RXT-JFNC-0100A-QS*
- Kohler RXT-JFNC-0100A-QS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RXT-JFNC-0100A-QS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kohler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
A Century of Kohler Power InnovationTake a look at the history of power generation by Kohler. If you did not know that Kohler was one of the premier names in back-up power generation, you can see what Kohler has been doing for power generation since 1920.
How it works - See a Standby Generator in actionTake a moment to see a Kohler Standby Generator in action during a simulated power outage.