Single Light ADA Compliant Flush Mount Wall Sconce from the Bling Bling Collection
- Chrome metal half cylinder shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Can be mounted vertically only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 8.5"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 4.25" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 8.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Sconce Type: Flush Mount
- Shade Material: Metal
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This Kovacs item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kovacs P037-077
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GK P037 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kovacs products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.