Single Light 4.5" Width Wall Sconce
- Burnt Umber glass urn shade
- Characterized by wide, open tops, the urn-style glass shade provides traditional accents to any room
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 9"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2.86 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Urn
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 4.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs GK P4506
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P4506-084*
- Kovacs P4506-4-084*
Brushed Nickel / Burnt Umber
- Kovacs P4506-3-084*
Brushed Nickel / Double French Scavo
- Kovacs P4506-4-37B*
Painted Restoration Bronze / Burnt Umber
- Kovacs P4506-3-37B*
Painted Restoration Bronze / Double French Scavo
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.