Six Light 1 Tier Linear Chandelier from the Kimono Collection
- Beige Silk fabric cylinder shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Maximum Height: 126" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 18" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 10' of wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 0.63"
- Canopy Width: 5.75"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 11.25"
- Width: 21.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 126" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 10.14 lbs
- Shade Height: 8"
- Shade Width: 6"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This Kovacs item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kovacs P8086-615
- Kovacs P8086-602*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GK P8086 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kovacs products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.