Eight Light 1 Tier Chandelier from the Retrodome Collection
- Etched Opal glass cone shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Maximum Height: 50" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 14" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU10, Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen, Xenon / Krypton
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 12.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 50" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 14"
- Number of Bulbs: 8
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 17.17 lbs
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 500
- Watts Per Bulb: 50, 75
- Width: 23" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
This Kovacs item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kovacs P1584-077
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P1584 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kovacs products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.