Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Dimensions: Width is 24.25", Height is 23.25", Extension is 12"
- Adjustable to 22.75" Extension maximum
- 2 Separate Dimmer Switches on Back Plate
- Convertible to Pin-Up (Plug-In) Cord Cover Included
- 2-50w GU10 Halogen (Bulbs Included)
Featuring: Metal Shade
Additional Kovacs Links
Kovacs P4440-084 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Plug In|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.