Three Light 1 Tier Linear Chandelier from the Layover Collection
- White fabric oval shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Maximum Height: 53" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 17" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 9"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 53" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 17"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 12.54 lbs
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 32" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P7987-077
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P7987-077
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P7987-077 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.