How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Six Light 1 Tier Linear Suspension Chandelier from the Counter Weights Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Maximum Height: 72" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 20" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 7' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bi pin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: G4
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Canopy Height: 1.88"
- Canopy Width: 6.25"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 4.25"
- Length: 36"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 72" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 13.78 lbs
- Shade Height: 3.13"
- Shade Width: 2"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Kovacs P8026-084 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|