How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
George Kovacs P965 Five Light Chandelier with Cylindrical Clear Glass/Chrome Mesh Shade from the Grid II Collection
The Grid II collection creatively encloses mesh diffusers in glass shades. This 5 Light Chandelier adds style and light to just about any large space. Perfect for your entry way, dining room or great room.
- Requires (5) 100 watt bulbs (Not Included)
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Full ranging dimming capabilities allow you to choose the right amount of light for every situation
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 8.75"
- Width: 23.75"
- Diameter: 23.75"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P965
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P965-077
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P965-077 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|