Single Light Wall Sconce from the Hole-In-One Collection
- Clear glass square shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 6" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 6.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2.77 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 40
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: Kovacs P990-084
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kovacs P990-084
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kovacs P990-084 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.