Save $70 when you purchase this kitchen combo.
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 16 gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Commercial-grade satin finish - highly scratch and stain resistant
- Padded, Stone-Guard undercoat applied over rubber pads to reduce sink noise while in use
- Single bowl 32-7/8" sink with modern 3/4" radius corners
- Extra deep (10" depth) design is perfect for the semi-professional kitchen
- Undermount installation; fits 37+" cabinets
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units (included InSinkErator)
- Height: 10" ( measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20-3/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 32-7/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 30" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount, farmhouse
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 33"
- Kraus 16 gauge Stainless Steel sink
- Stainless steel bottom dish grid (basin rack)
- Stainless steel basket strainer (sink drain assembly)
- Mounting and installation brackets
- Sink cutout template (for countertop cut dimensions)
- Dish towel with Kraus logo
- Specification Sheet / Installation Guide
Advantages of Stainless Steel over Enameled Cast Iron or Fireclay:
- Very durable; will never chip or crack
- Dishes usually don't break when dropped during dish washing
- Due to relative weights, stainless steel is generally much easier (and less expensive) to install
- Nonporous; resists bacteria
- Neutral color fits into almost any décor - matches stainless steel appliances
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Extra Thick, 16 Gauge Stainless Steel: Short of paying thousands of dollars, 16 gauge is as thick as sinks come (22% thicker than 18 gauge; 36% thicker than 20 gauge). Thicker steel means a stronger sink (hence the lifetime warranty) while also offering a richer and more robust appearance to the finish that is easily discernible from the white-washed, cheap look of thinner sinks.
- Premium Grade T-304 Stainless Steel: There are two primary types of stainless steel in the market: T-409 and the higher quality T-304. The difference lies in chromium and nickel contents; T-409 with 11% and .5% respectively, T-304 with 18% and 10%. When added to steel, these two metals prevent oxidation and rust by neutralizing sodium chloride (salt) – a common element in everyday kitchens. While cheaper sinks use T-409, Kraus sinks boast T-304, further lending to the lifetime warranty.
- Sound Insulated: Sound insulated steel is commonly only thought of in the automobile industry. There, auto manufacturers use spray-on "Stone Guard" insulation to provide for a quieter ride and protect the steel. Borrowing this technology and adding to it, Kraus sinks use Stone Guard insulation, sprayed over rubber sound dampening pads to create a noticeably lower-tone and overall quieter kitchen sink. It also protects your cabinet from underside condensation drips.
- Included Dish Grid (Basin Rack) and Basket Strainer (Drain): It's a wonder why dish grids aren't included with all sinks; they serve a valuable role. Not only do they virtually eliminate scratches, they allow the sink to properly drain, preventing sink scum and protecting your cutlery. As with all Kraus sinks, this sink includes the stainless steel sink grid along with the stainless steel basket strainer you'll need for installation.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- This kitchen sink is available as a kitchen combo with a number of faucet choices. Like their sinks, Kraus kitchen faucets have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this sink and also need a new faucet, we urge you to consider the kitchen combos; they truly are a deal. Under the header "We Also Recommend These Similiar Products" you will find 5 kitchen combos that include this sink. All kitchen combos that use this sink can be found by typing "KHF200-33 combos" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
This Kraus item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kraus KHF200-33
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kraus KHF200-33 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kraus products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Real Review: Kraus Kitchen SinksBrent Holland of Build.com reviews the many great features of Kraus kitchen sinks