- Interior Rosette has Exposed Screws and are not Concealed on the Interior Side
- Solid Zinc Construction
- ANSI / BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Self Aligning Post Feature Makes Installation Easy
- Handing is Easily Reversed
- Push Button Locking
- Emergency Egress Function
- Strengthened Springs Ensure that the Lever Stays Level Over Time
- Flush Head Mounting Screws
- Includes Square Corner, Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Square Corner and Round Corner Faceplates Measure 1" x 2-1/4"
- Includes Round Corner Strike
- Kwikset's Lifetime Mechanical and Lifetime Finish Warranty
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-15/32"
- Projection: 2-19/32"
- Privacy Function: The latch bolt can be locked by pushing the button on the inside lever. An emergency release tool can unlock the door from the outside. This function is ideal for bathroom or bedroom doors where privacy is desired but a keyed cylinder isn't necessary.
- Emergency Egress Function: Allows you to simply turn the lever to exit the room, without having to stop to unlock it.
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 155HFL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 155HFLSQT-26
- Kwikset 155HFLSQT-26D
- Kwikset 155HFLSQT-15
- Kwikset 155HFLSQT-11P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 155HFLSQT-26 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited Mechanical|
|Series||Contemporary, Signature Series|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.