SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Tylo Keyed Entry Door Knobset with SmartKey by Kwikset (400T-SMT)
The classic design of the Tylo is at home in any decor. The style lends a graceful finish to any door. Perfect for garage doors and entrances, this knob locks and unlocks from the inside with a turn button and locks and unlocks from the outside with a key. Features Kwikset SmartKey re-key technology SMT.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Includes a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations.
- Includes Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Latch Faceplates. A latch faceplate is the plate that is installed against the latch on the door.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (A Strike Plate is the plate on Door Jamb that the latch secures against when the door is closed). To order a Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Security
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty.
- Features KwikInstall for Easy Installation
- Easily change your keying for extra security with Kwikset's Smart Key featuring Bump Guard
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 94002-557
- Polished Brass: 94002-555
- Satin Chrome: 94002-559
Additional Kwikset Links
Kwikset 400T-26S Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Function||Entry, Single Cylinder|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.