How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
Kwikset Balboa Reversible Entrance Door Leverset from the Security Series
For sixty years, millions of families have relied on Kwikset for security and peace of mind. Door hardware is often the first thing that visitors touch and feel when entering your house and can set the tone for the rest of your home. With Kwikset, you don't have to sacrifice style for security. Express who you are by finding the right door hardware style and finish to complement your home. The single cylinder entrance leverset locks and unlocks on the outside with a key and a push-turn on the inside. It is an excellent choice for front doors, garage doors, and back doors, or anywhere else added security is desired.
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- New Reversible Wave Style Lever
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Certified Security and Quality
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Attractive Style Matches Decors both Old and New
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 405BL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 405BL-5
- Kwikset 405BL-3
- Kwikset 405BL-26D
- Kwikset 405BL-15
- Kwikset 405BL-11P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 405BL-15 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-in, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.