SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Kwikset Double Cylinder Deadbolt with Smart Key from the 660 Series
From Kwikset's Security series this double cylinder deadbolt, locking and unlocking from a key on both sides, would make any door more secure. Now Featuring the SmartKey Cylinder so you can re-key your locks without needing a locksmith.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Features a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations (2-3/8" to 2-3/4" backsets)
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Security
- Crossbore 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore 1"
- Latch Face 1" x 2-1/4"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"-1-3/4" doors standard.
- Cylinder: 5-pin SmartKey and cannot be keyed to 6 pin keycodes
- Bolt: 1" throw
- Add to a keyed knob or lever for additional security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
Additional Kwikset Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kwikset Products
- Shop All Kwikset 660 Series Deadbolt Collection Products
Our SKU: Kwikset 665-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 665-5S
- Kwikset 665-15AS
- Kwikset 665-3S
- Kwikset 665-26S
- Kwikset 665-26DS
- Kwikset 665-15S
- Kwikset 665-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 665-26DS Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.