Keyed Entry (Double Cylinder) Function: A double cylinder lock is keyed on both sides of the door and is only locked and unlocked via a key. Often times they are used on doors where glass is near the door that could be easily broken and the thumbturn on a standard single cylinder lock would be accessible. Caution: Double Cylinder locks can pose a safety hazard in times of emergency due to requiring a key to unlock. Please check local codes before installing.
- Equipped with a full 1" throwbolt
- Fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations (2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Backsets)
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Crossbore 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore 1"
- Latch Face 1" x 2-1/4"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"-1-3/4" doors standard.
- Cylinder: 5-pin SmartKey cylinder, cannot be keyed alike to a 6 pin cylinder.
- Bolt: 1" throw
- 660-S: Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- 665-S (This Model): Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 665-5S
- Kwikset 665-15AS
- Kwikset 665-3S
- Kwikset 665-26S
- Kwikset 665-26DS
- Kwikset 665-15S
- Kwikset 665-11PS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 665-S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.