Kwikset Tylo Keyed Knobset Combo Pack Featuring Double Cylinder Deadbolt and Single Cylinder Knobset
The classic design of the Tylo® is at home in any décor.
Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
Single Cylinder Tylo Knobset paired with Double Cylinder 660 Deadbolt
When selecting Keying Options above,PLEASE NOTE: This item is treated as one sku and by selecting Keyed alike the handle and deadbolt will be keyed alike. Keyed Differently will only be needed if you are ordering more than quantity one of these Combo packs. Keyed Differently on quantities more than one will mean each pack will be keyed differently. Please contact customer service if you need help determining your needs.
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Kwikset 695T Reviews
Rated 5 out of
Locksets pair w double keyed deadbolts keyed alikeThe locksets came promptly and were skillfully keyed alike so every key fit every tumbler perfectly- I appreciate that very much!. Especially the deadbolts are extremely strong if fully installed per instructions- hint: use the longer scews in the frame, the shorter screws in the door.
I am essentially 100% satisfied. The locks are all installed and working very acceptably. I recommend them to anyone.
Just a couple of comments that some might find interesting. I am just a pretty handy homeowner.
1) The keys slide in a bit roughly- I suspect cutting of the keys needs to be done a little more slowly to make smaller the tiny "step" ridges in the tiny ramp surfaces on the key edge that must "wedge up" the pins as the key slides in.
2) On the deadbolts, the through-the-door shafts appear square at a glance but on close examination (after a half hour of "why won't this go together") have one rounded side, so they will match and slide together in only one 90° position. Instructions don't even mention this.
3) A problem I suspect of all manufacturers, the strike plates aren't adjustable. These replace 35-yr-old worn-out sets so needed to use the various old holes in doors and frames. On both of mine the lock hole in the strike plate mounted too far in for the bolt to enter the strike plate. They needed to be moved slightly like 1/8" but you can't easily make a new screw hole that close to the old hole. I had to drill the new screw holes like 5/16" farther out so now the latched doors though totally secure are loose and rattly- the little bending adjustment doesn't adjust that far. The world needs an inventor to make an adjustable strike plate. Or the manufacturer should send three strike plates with the hole at slightly different distances. There could also be instructions about the exact distance from the jamb surface the strike plate hole lock surface must be, and how to measure and install at that distance.
4) If your old door like mine has deadbolt holes smaller than the current-standard 2 1/8", cutting the new holes is hard to center on the old holes with nothing there for a guide pilot hole. Just pre-mark the edges careully and do it very carefully with an adjustable-speed drill turning very slowly. I think there is available for this a handy cheap plastic guide that mounts to the door and then the 2 1/8" circle saw fits snugly through it.
Date published: 2012-05-08
Rated 5 out of
Excellent KnobsetThis knob set proved easy to install and looks great. I purchased a keyed alike set which reduces the number of keys in my pocket.
Date published: 2011-07-03
Rated 3 out of
okayThe kwikset locksets purchased seem to be adequate for their purpose, but installation was much more time consuming that it should have been. Specifically, it took a long time to align the (double) cylinders, to complete the installation. I consider myself somewhat inclined, yet I seriously considered calling a locksmith. I don't recall having this much trouble with other brands I have used.
Date published: 2013-08-27
Rated 4 out of
as advertisedSORRY IT ONLY CAME WITH TWO KEYS FOR TWO LOCKS...AND NO OPPORTUNITY TO ORDER MORE KEYS FROM YOU
Date published: 2013-09-24
how many keys come with deadbolt combo
A. The Kwikset 695T comes with 2 keys.
Does the deadbolt require a key to unlock on the inside? Can I get 4 sets all keyed the same?
A. The Kwikset 695T does have cylinders on both inside and out and require a key, yes. They can be keyed together if you click the Keyed Alike option when ordering. That would be all that's needed.
Can I get a matched set for 3 doors that use the same key?
The Kwikset 695T can be keyed alike by selecting the Set Keyed Alike to Other Locks option on the product page.
Buy the Kwikset 695T-3-B in Polished Brass at Build.com. Research Kwikset 695T-3-B in Polished Brass online. Find Kwikset 695T-3-B in Polished Brass features and specifications. Get the best deal by comparing the Kwikset 695T-3-B in Polished Brass today.
The cost to ship items varies by item, shipment and shipping option.
Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49 *
Standard ground shipping transit time is 5-7 business days.
Free Freight Shipping on Orders Over $1500 *
Curb side delivery (also called freight or "LTL" shipping) is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items like chandeliers, bathtubs, shower doors, etc. Items are palletized and loaded onto a large truck for shipment, and delivered to your curb by scheduled appointment. Transit time is 7-10 business days.
* For exact shipping costs, add the product(s) to your cart and enter your zip code. All offers pertain to the lower 48 states and do not include deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.