Passage Function: Both levers are always free and there is no locking function making this perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. A passage knob can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 Security
- Reversible Lever Fits both right handed and left handed doors
- Fashionable and Stylish wave silhouette design
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Lever Length: 4-7/32"
- Projection: 2-3/32"
- Product Weight: 1.50 lbs
- 720TNL (This Model): Passage Knobset
- 730TNL: Privacy Knobset
- 740TNL: Keyed Entry Knobset
- 788TNL: Single Dummy Knob
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 720TNL-5
- Kwikset 720TNL-15A
- Kwikset 720TNL-514
- Kwikset 720TNL-3
- Kwikset 720TNL-26
- Kwikset 720TNL-26D
- Kwikset 720TNL-15
- Kwikset 720TNL-11P
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 720TNL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.