How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
Kwikset Commonwealth Privacy Door Leverset with Included 6-Way Adjustable Latch
Beautifully simple, the Commonwealth's clean, curved lines combine elegance with versatility. Perfect for bedrooms and bathrooms where a bit of privacy is desired, this knob locks/unlocks with a turn button on the inside, and unlocks with an emergency key on the outside.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- INCLUDES: A 6 way adjustable latch. The latch adjusts to fit either a 2-3/8" Backset or a 2-3/4" Backset. It also includes 3 faceplates: round corner, square corner and drive-in. This makes the latch 6-Way Adjustable.
- Decorative Rose
- Concealed Screws
- Easy Installation
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 97300-663
- Rustic Bronze: 97300-678
- Rustic Pewter: 97300-671
- Satin Nickel: 97300-667
- Venetian Bronze: 97300-665
Additional Kwikset Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kwikset Products
- Shop All Kwikset Commonwealth Collection Products
Our SKU: Kwikset 730CHL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 730CHL-5
- Kwikset 730CHL-15A
- Kwikset 730CHL-514
- Kwikset 730CHL-3
- Kwikset 730CHL-26
- Kwikset 730CHL-501
- Kwikset 730CHL-502
- Kwikset 730CHL-26D
- Kwikset 730CHL-15
- Kwikset 730CHL-11P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 730CHL-15A Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.