How to Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door LeverReversing the handing of door levers is made simple by Build.com Watch this "How To Reverse Handing on a Kwikset Door Lever" to learn just how easy it really is!
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Ashfield Keyed Entry Single Cylinder Door Leverset with SmartKey by Kwikset
Fashionable and flexible, this seemingly eclectic style brings together time-honored country traditions. This single cylinder knob, equipped with SmartKey technology, locks/unlocks with a key from the outside and a turn button on the inside.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- Bump guard: Patented side locking bar technology replaces a traditions pin & tumbler design to protect against lock bumping.
- Drill Resistance: Cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attack from drilling.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- SmartKey Cylinders are 5-pin, and will not key alike to 6-pin cylinders.
- Some images may show passage lever
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Rustic Bronze: 97402-582
- Satin Nickel: 97402-581
- Venetian Bronze: 97402-580
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 740ADL-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 740ADL-5S
- Kwikset 740ADL-514S
- Kwikset 740ADL-L03S
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Kwikset 740ADL-3S*
- Kwikset 740ADL-26S
- Kwikset 740ADL-501S
- Kwikset 740ADL-502S
- Kwikset 740ADL-15S
- Kwikset 740ADL-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 740ADL-11PS Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.