SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Circa Keyed Entry Single Cylinder Door Knobset with SmartKey by Kwikset
The Circa is distinctive in its beauty and grace. It lends the perfect finish to almost any door. This keyed entry knob, equipped with the new SmartKey technology, is the perfect choice for keeping your home or business safe and secure.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Features a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- Bump guard: Patented side locking bar technology replaces a traditions pin & tumbler design to protect against lock bumping.
- Drill Resistance: Cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attack from drilling.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Smart Key Cylinders are 5-pin, and will not key alike to 6-pin cylinders.
- Some images may be shown without SmartKey cylinder
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 97402-598
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 740CA-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 740CA-15AS
- Kwikset 740CA-L03S*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Kwikset 740CA-3S
- Kwikset 740CA-26S
- Kwikset 740CA-26DS
- Kwikset 740CA-15S
- Kwikset 740CA-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 740CA-3S Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|