Kwikset Double Cylinder SmartKey Deadbolt from the 780 Series
This Double Cylinder deadbolt, is equipped with SmartKey technology, but still the perfect choice for keeping your home or business safe. Double Cylinder means you lock the deadbolt using a key from the interior and the exterior. The interior side DOES NOT feature a thumbturn.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- Bumpguard: Patented side locking bar technology replaces a traditions pin & tumbler design to protect against lock bumping.
- Drill Resistance: Cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attack from drilling.
- Features a fully adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Add to a keyed knob or lever for additional security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
Additional Kwikset Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kwikset Products
- Shop All Kwikset 780 Signature Series Deadbolt Collection Products
Our SKU: Kwikset 785-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 785-5S
- Kwikset 785-15AS
- Kwikset 785-L03S
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Kwikset 785-3S
- Kwikset 785-26S
- Kwikset 785-26DS
- Kwikset 785-15S
- Kwikset 785-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.