This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Kwikset Chelsea Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset, Exterior Only
The oval design of the Chelsea beautifully outfits the colonial or traditional entryway. Grade 1 deadbolt security features. The latchbolt is operated by thumbpiece outside and grip inside, while the deadbolt is locked/unlocked with the key on the outside, and the thumbturn on the inside. This handleset is equipped with the new SmartKey technology.
- Features a fully adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified deadbolts – the highest level of residential security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Drill Resistance: Cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attack from drilling.
- Interior pack sold separately. Please add this item to the cart in order to see all compatible interior packs.
- For the smartkey version of this handleset please see model 800CE-LIP-S
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 800CE-LIP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 800CELIP-5
- Kwikset 800CELIP-15A
- Kwikset 800CELIP-514*
- Kwikset 800CELIP-L03
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Kwikset 800CELIP-10B*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Kwikset 800CELIP-3
- Kwikset 800CELIP-26
- Kwikset 800CELIP-501*
- Kwikset 800CELIP-502*
- Kwikset 800CELIP-26D
- Kwikset 800CELIP-15
- Kwikset 800CELIP-11P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 800CELIP-5 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||9.6875|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-in, Round Corner, Square corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.