How often do you lose your keys? Kwikset's newest product to make life easier is here. With the simple touch of your finger with a compatible Smartphone in your pocket, purse or hand, you can easily unlock the deadbolt. If you don't have a Smartphone, the lock can just as easily be operated via the included Key Fob.
- Your Smartphone is now your key
- Touch to open convenience
- Share eKeys via your SmartPhone
- Kevo Fob included for touch to open convenience without a Smartphone
- Receive notifications, view lock activity history and manage lock & eKeys through Kevo Mobile App
- SmartKey® deadbolt cylinder for superior security and backup traditional key
- Easily replace your existing deadbolt: easy to install, no power or internet required
- Kevo works with Nest to enable greater home control convenience. You will be able to set the Nest Thermostat to Home and Away modes through the Kevo
Kevo eKey Technology:
Using the Kevo Mobile App, you can easily send an electronic key (eKey) to family, friends, or visitors who have a compatible Smartphone. You can make these keys temporary or permanent to maximize flexibility and security and adding, deleting and disabling eKeys is quick and easy and there's even a lost phone reset should the unthinkable happen.
Forever eKeys: Once purchased these are unique keys that never expire and can be setup for either anytime or scheduled use and assigned and reassigned to different individuals at anytime and anywhere for use over an indefinite period of time. In scheduled mode you can even control the days and times that the key will work. Two of these keys are provided out of the box and more can be purchased within the Kevo Mobile App for $1.99 each.
Guest eKeys: These free eKeys allow you to give your Guest unrestricted access for a 24 hour period and will then be automatically deleted. If a guest eKey is not used within 24 hours after the eKey has been sent, it will expire. Unlimited guest eKeys are provided and can be sent to the same person or different people each time.
- Each eKey is unique and assigned specifically to a Kevo user and Kevo lock
- An eKey can be shared in a few clicks and reassigned to another user at any time
- You are always in full control of who receives an eKey - There are no more unknown copies of the keys to your home
- An eKey cannot be duplicated, unlike a physical key
- The Kevo app helps you monitor all eKey usage for your lock
- You can temporarily disable or completely delete any unwanted users from your Kevo lock
Compatibility: Kevo is compatible with smartphones that support Bluetooth LE 4.0 technology and have an available Kevo mobile app, which includes:
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s
- Fifth generation iPod touch
- Third generation or higher iPad and iPad mini
The Kevo app is also available on the following devices using Android 5.0 Lollipop:
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 9
- Samsung Galaxy S5
Kevo Bluetooth Technology: Kevo technology uses multiple levels of military grade PKI encryption. Position technology is used to determine whether you are on the inside or outside of the door to prevent unauthorized entry. Simply walk up to the door and touch to unlock and you are welcomed by a blue lit ring so you know it's working. Locking the door is done via a touch to the exterior or via the thumbturn on the interior.
Kevo Mobile App: Kevo's mobile app allows for convenient management of access to your home. Add, delete, disable and issue permanent or temporary eKeys to anyone with a compatible Smartphone. Receive notifications of lock activity so you know exactly when the kids are home or a maintenance worker has arrived.
SmartKey® Cylinder: The SmartKey® cylinder adds the convenience of being able to use a traditional key to lock and unlock the deadbolt. It features a high level of security via superior lock picking and bumping prevention. The SmartKey® cylinder can also be easily rekeyed to match existing Kwikset keys throughout your home in a simple 3 step process using the SmartKey® tool included with the lock.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner
- Strike Plate: 2-3/4" x 2-1/8" Round Corner
- Door Handing: Reversible
- Cross Bore: 1-1/2" or 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Deadbolt: 1" Throw - Steel Bolt
- Cylinder: SmartKey®
- Batteries: 4 AA (included)
What's in the Box:
- Kevo Deadbolt exterior
- Kevo Interior
- 1 Kevo Fob (Additional Key Fobs can be purchased separately - 926 KEVO FOB)
- Installation Hardware
- Adjustable Round Corner 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" latch
- Round Corner Strike Plate
- 4 AA Batteries
- 2 Kevo eKeys
- 2 Kwikset Keys
- SmartKey® rekey tool
- User Manual
- Installation Instructions
- Drilling Template
Manufacturer Model Numbers: 99250-001, 99250-002, 99250-003
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 925KEVODBL03
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Kwikset 925KEVODB15
- Kwikset 925KEVODB11P
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 925 KEVO DB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Kevo Installation InstructionsInstallation made easy with a step by step video to help you through the process of installing the your new Kevo lock.
Kwikset Kevo FeaturesThe Kevo lock has many features for both convenience and security. Take a look at this video for a quick explanation of what's possible with the Kevo deadbolt.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.