SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Kwikset Single Cylinder Deadbolt with UL Rating and SmartKey Cylinder
At Kwikset, they believe people shouldn't have to settle when it comes to home security. And the best security is smart security. The Kwikset Signature Series 980 deadbolt is both tough and attractive. It is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified – the highest level of residential security.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- NON UL RATED MODEL IS MODEL NUMBER 980S-S
- Features a fully adjustable latch and deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified deadbolts – the highest level of residential security
- Add to a keyed knob or lever for additional security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks.
Additional Kwikset Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kwikset Products
- Shop All Kwikset 980 Signature Series Deadbolt Collection Products
Our SKU: Kwikset 982S-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset 982-5S*
- Kwikset 982-15AS*
- Kwikset 982-L03S*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Kwikset 982-26S*
- Kwikset 982-26DS*
- Kwikset 982-15S
- Kwikset 982-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset 982-15S Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-in, Round Corner, Square corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.