Kwikset Cameron Keyed Knobset Combo Pack Featuring Single Cylinder Deadbolt and Knobset featuring SmartKey
The classic lines and enhanced styling of the Cameron knob make it a great choice for many design intents. When you combine the Kwikset Cameron Entry Knob with a Single Cylinder Deadbolt you get a beautiful and secure front door lock.
- Single Cylinder Cameron Knobset paired with Single Cylinder 980 Deadbolt
- Deadbolt and Knobset feature SmartKey Cylinders
- When selecting Keying Options above,PLEASE NOTE: This item is treated as one sku and by selecting Keyed alike the handle and deadbolt will be keyed alike. Keyed Differently will only be needed if you are ordering more than quantity one of these Combo packs. Keyed Differently on quantities more than one will mean each pack will be keyed differently. Please contact customer service if you need help determining your needs.
- Allows you to re-key your lock in seconds
- Knobset Ratings: ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 Security
- Deadbolt Ratings: ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Deadbolt
- Stylish Rose
- Kwik-Install Installation
- Deadbolt Features 1: Titanium Alloy Throw bolt Core
- Anti-Pick System
Additional Kwikset Links
This Kwikset item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kwikset 991CN-3S-B
- Kwikset 991CN-15S-B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 991CN and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kwikset products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.