SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Juno Keyed Entry Door Knob set with SmartKey by Kwikset
Juno's elegant, traditional style blends perfectly with most design styles while adhering to the high industry standards of the American National Standards Institute boasting an ANSI Grade 2 high residential durability rating. This single cylinder door knob set locks/unlocks from the exterior with the provided key and locks/unlocks from the interior using the turnbutton located on the knob.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Features a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- Decorative Circular Shaped Knob
- Kwik-Install Installation for quick and easy product installation
- Featuring Smart Key for easy keying and extra security
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Antique Brass: 97402-543
- Polished Brass: 97402-542
- Satin Nickel: 97402-544
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: Kwikset 740J-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kwikset CP740J-5S
- Kwikset CP740J-3S
- Kwikset CP740J-501S
- Kwikset CP740J-15S
- Kwikset CP740J-11PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset CP740J-15S Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.