Act E10 Undersink Hot Water Recirculation Pump
The industry's first retrofit hot water recirculation pump designed specifically for tankless water heater applications, just got better with high efficiency ECM technology.
ACT E10 lead-free pump was designed with high efficient electronically commutated permanent magnet motor (ECM/PM technology) specifically for potable water systems. This unique design is perfect for retrofits, no recirculation pipe required, and systems with tankless water heaters.
Laing E10-BCANCT1W-23 Features:
- Space-saving compact spherical motor design
- No return line required
- Energy efficient ECM motor
- Silent operation
- Built-in temperature control
- Automatically turns on when hot water supply lines drop below 89.6 degrees fahrenheit
- Built-in 24 hour timer with multiple on/off settings
- Two control modes:
- Suitable for use with tankless water heaters
- Includes a 6' power cord
Laing E10-BCANCT1W-23 Specifications:
- Maximum flow rate: 4 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum operating water temperature: 203 degrees fahrenheit
- Width: 3.98"
- Length: 5.97"
- Height: 6.76"
- Wattage: 60W
Additional Laing Links
This Laing item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Laing 6050E7000*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E10-BCANCT1W-23 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Laing products with over 400 warehouses across the country.