autocirc Instant Hot Water System
Installs in minutes! As little as 14 Watts to power!
Pump Features :
- Does not require a return line
- Requires only 14 watts of power
- Packaged complete with a 6 ft. long power cord
- Requires only one pump and one installation for all fixtures on the hot water plumbing line
- Has built-in fixed thermostat
- Has a built-in 24 hour timer which allows the selection of system operating periods to suit family usage
- Saves the average family of four up to 17,000 gallons of water annually.
- Long lasting, silent operation
- Saves energy, money, water and pays for itself in a short period of time (see additional images for energy saving chart)
- No shaft, no seal
- Maintenance free without blockage
- Single bearing design
- Resistant to scale build up
How the autocirc Instant Hot Water System Works :
The autocirc pump is installed under the sink or faucet farthest from the water heater - where hot water usually takes the longest amount of time to arrive.
A built-in temperature sensor automatically turns the autocirc pump on when the water temperature in the hot water supply line cools down to 85º F. This cool water in the hot water supply line is then pumped into the cold water line and back into the water heater.
The autocirc pump turns off automatically when the hot water supply line to the faucet reaches a temperature of 95º F, ensuring the instant availability of shower warm water with maximum temperature hot water only seconds behind. When the pump is automatically turned off by the built-in thermostat, an auto closure device prevents hot or cold water from mixing in either supply line.
Another beneficial feature is that hot water will also be instantly available at all other faucets in the supply line between the water heater and the faucet where the autocirc pump is installed.
Additional Laing Links
Our SKU: Laing E1-BCANCT1W-06
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Laing LHB08100092
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued