4110 Series Heavy Duty Parallel Arm Surface Mount Door Closer with Adjustable Spring
Specially designed for rugged and institutional high traffic applications, the LCN 4110 Smoothee series parallel arm mount unit is the best performing heavy duty closer offered, and is known to endure 10 million cycles. With a variety of powder coated finish options, that can have a special rust inhibitor applied for increased durability, and standard, hold open and fusible link arm options to assure this top quality product can fit your application, the 4110 series meets heavy architectural requirements, while exceeding expectations.
Certifications: Having been tested under ANSI Standard A156.4, with a BHMA Grade 1 rating, options that meet ADA requirements, and being UL and cUL listed when the hold open function isn't selected, the LCN 4111 Series validates that it's up to the specifications you're required to fill, is backed by industry standards, and has the versatility to work with a wide array of installation and application needs.Features:
- Parallel Arm Push Side Mounted
- Adjustable Cylinder Increases Versatility
- Multiple Arm Options Available
- For Interior Doors Up To 54 Inches Wide
- For Exterior Doors Up To 42 Inches Wide
- UL and cUL Listed for Self-Closing Doors without Open Hold Track
- ANSI Standard A156.4, Grade One.
- Special Rust Inhibitor (SRI) Option for More Durable Finish
- Includes Screw Pack
- Ten Million Cycles
- Cast Iron Cylinder
- Forged Steel Main Arm
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- Utilizes All Weather Fluid
- LCN Fast Power Adjust Capabilities
Since its founding in 1926, LCN has specialized in solving door control problems through the use of high quality, innovative door control products. By adhering to high standards of performance, LCN has earned a leadership role within the industry and is committed to meeting door control challenges of the future. With representatives located throughout the world, LCN provides the products and services necessary to solve your door control problems.