LCU 1/50 HP Condensate Pump for 15' Head
The new LCU-Series Condensate Pumps from Liberty are designed to handle removal of condensate from high efficiency furnaces, A/C equipment, dehumidifiers, ice machines and other applications producing condensate.
Features include a corrosion-resistant stainless steel shaft, high-impact ABS tank and fully automatic operation.
Liberty Pump LCU-15 Features:
- Wall mounted
- Tank constructed of high impact ABS plastic
- Three intake holes
- 3/8" O.D. outlet
- Barbed and threaded discharge connection
- Removable check valve
- Stainless steel shaft
- 72" power cord with ground
- Thermally protected
- Fully automatic
- Quiet operation
Liberty Pump LCU-15 Specifications:
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 5"
- Length: 11.125"
- Category: Condensate Removal Pump
- Connection Size: 3/8"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Maximum Head Height: 15
- Motor HP: 1/50
- Maximum Fluid Temperature(F): 150 Degrees
- Voltage: 115 V
- Weight: 4 lbs.
Additional Liberty Pumps Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Liberty Pumps Products
- Shop All Liberty Pumps LCU Collection Products
Our SKU: Liberty Pumps LCU-15
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Liberty Pumps LCU-15 Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Material Shaft||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||150|
|Maximum Head Height||15|