Provides general illumination in residential and light commercial applications. Ideal for use in foyers, hallways, bedrooms, offices, utility work areas, stairways, and many other rooms in the house. Flush mount are preferred on lower ceilings, while semi-flush lights are ideal on medium to high ceilings.
- Contemporary style fixture. Twin steel rings surround a dropped durable, milk-white acrylic diffuser.
- Complemented with matching finials in either a brushed nickel or antique bronze finish.
- Diffuser provides widespread illumination. Available in two sizes: 13” or 16”diameters.
- Fixture can be flush or semi-flush mounted, matching brushed nickel canopy and stems included for semi-flush mounting.
- Finials provide easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Includes 26W compact double twin tube (DTT) 4-pin 3500K fluorescent lamp(s) for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life.
- Standard with electronic ballast (120 volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics.
- Use with non-dimmable switches only.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Product Dimensions: 8.375"H (semi-flush) or 3.125"H (flush mount) x 13"W x 13"L
- UL listed to US safety standards and suitable for damp locations.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Guaranteed for two years against mechanical defects in manufacture.
Additional Lithonia Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Products
- Shop All Lithonia Lighting Saturn Collection Products
Our SKU: Lithonia Lighting 11750
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lithonia Lighting 11750 BZA
- Lithonia Lighting 11750 BN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lithonia Lighting 11750 BN Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.