Outdoor Living Wet Rotor Waterfall Pump with 1-1/2" NPT Connections and 20' Cord
These high flow, wet rotor pumps are durable, reliable and energy-efficient, using up to 60% less electricity than direct drive pumps. Their power and simplicity of operation make them the perfect choice for many water gardening applications, especially waterfalls. To install pre-filter, remove the bottom screen.
Little Giant PWM5200 Features:
- Wet rotor waterfall pumps
- For use in waterfalls and streams, ponds and water gardens, fountains and water displays, biofilters and UV filters and Koi ponds
- Non-corrosive plastic housing
- High flow pump
- Contain an energy efficient PSC motor
- Install submerged only
- To install a pre filter remove the bottom screen
- 1-1/2" NPT inlet
- 1-1/2" NPT outlet
- Shown with 1-1/2" up to 2" elbow adapter
- 20' power cord included
- UL listed
- 1 year warranty
Little Giant PWM5200 Specifications:
- Length: 6.25"
- Width: 6.25"
- Height: 11.5"
- Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 68 gallons per minute
- Maximum Head Height: 20'
- Minimum Head Height: 1'
- Voltage: 115
Additional Little Giant Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Little Giant Products
- Shop All Little Giant Outdoor Living Collection Products
Our SKU: Little Giant PWM5200
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Little Giant PWM5200
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Little Giant PWM5200 Product Specifications
|Connection Size||1.5, 2|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||68|
|Maximum Head Height||20|
|Minimum Head Height||1|