This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Plate Required
Lutron MA-R Maestro 120 Volt Companion Control Dimmer for Multi-Location Use
For true multi-location dimming, use up to nine of this 120 volt companion dimmer with one Maestro multi-location dimmer.
The Maestro dimmer provides an easy-to-operate tap switch that turns lights on/off to your favorite light level. Use the rocker dimmer to adjust lights manually. The delayed fade-to-off feature gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room. Combine with Maestro companion dimmers to control a single light from up to 10 locations.
Lutron MA-R Features:
- High-performance personalized light control with additional advanced programming options
- Dimmers offer customizable delayed fade-to-off, which lets you leave a room before the lights go out
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when lights are off
- Multi-location dimming compatible with 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit
- Add companion dimmers to dim from up to 10 locations
- Power failure memory (Maestro remembers your settings even after a power interruption)
- Superior suppression of interference with radio and TV
- Model available with eco-dim® feature (dimmer guarantees you at least 15% energy savings compared to a standard switch)
- Matching Claro® gloss or Satin Colors® wall plates available for 1-gang up to 6-gang sizes
- UL and CSA Listed
- Rated at 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Voltage: 120
The story of Lutron began in a makeshift lab in a New York City home in 1959 where Joel Spira emerged with a radical new innovation in home lighting: the solid-state rotary dimmer. In almost 50 years of innovation, Lutron has invented hundreds of lighting control devices and systems, and expanded their product offering from 2 products to 15,000. Lutron dimmers not only set the perfect mood in a home, they also reduce energy consumption and extend lamp life. Taken as a whole, Lutron light controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, reducing their customers' electric bills by $1 billion annually. The company has advanced the technology of lighting control while focusing on exceptional quality and design. Since the beginning, the company has maintained exceptional service, offering 24-hour technical support for its products, and a friendly customer service department.