This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Posts or Pier Mounts Required
- Post Lights cast a wide spread of light - increasing visibility on walkways or entry ways
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Pair this post light with outdoor wall sconces from the Knoxville Collection for a uniform look of elegance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly keeps light firmly in place for years to come
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 23"
- Width: 11"
- Post Included: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
This Maxim item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Maxim 1121FSBZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1121 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Maxim products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.