Understanding and Using Color TemperatureUnderstanding the color temperature of lights can help you choose the right bulb for the right space in your home. We explain the differences between warm and cool light, and how different colors can affect the design of your rooms.
- Multi-bulb under cabinet light makes a typically dark space easy to work in and readily accessible
- Housing is constructed of aluminum – providing years of reliable performance
- Tape light design incorporates a line of multiple lights into one sleek fixture
- Fully covered under Maxim’s 1-year limited warranty
- Hardwire / Direct-Wire power supply
- Features flush bulb lenses
- Integrated light bulbs - rated at 50,000 hours
- Secure mounting assembly ensures years of reliable hold and performance
- Height: 1" (measured from mounting surface to lowest hanging part on fixture)
- Width: 2" (measured from back most to front most part on fixture)
- Length: 30" (measured from left most to right most part on fixture)
- Supply Type: Hardwired
- Voltage: 120 V
- Bulb Type: 1 watt LED
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Light Direction: Down
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GU5.3: A bi pin socket used mostly with MR16 Halogen Bulbs, The GU5.3 has a pin spread of 5.3 mm and the bulb has grooves for the fixture to hold it with.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU5.3 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Maxim Products
- Shop All Maxim CounterMax MX-L Collection Products
Maxim 87906SA Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||1|