This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Part of the Essentials - 584x Collection
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Dimmable fixture - designed to work with most standard dimmer switches
- Perfect for entryways, hallways and small rooms
- Available in multiple sizes as well as semi-flushmount models
- Many finish and glass options to fit any setting
- Compliments all fixtures from the Maxim Essentials Line
- Height: 6" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 11.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Input Voltage: 120
- Max Fixture Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Included: No
- 5840 - Flushmount - 1 Light - 11.5" width
- 5841 - Flushmount - 2 Light - 13.5" width
- 5842 - Flushmount - 3 Light - 15.5" width
- 5843 - Semi-flush - 2 Light - 14.75" width
- 5844 - Semi-flush - 3 Light - 17" width
- 5846 - Semi-flush - 3 Light - 20" width
Additional Maxim Links
This Maxim item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Maxim 5849MROI
Oil Rubbed Bronze / Marble Glass
- Maxim 5849WSOI
Oil Rubbed Bronze / Wilshire Glass
- Maxim 5849FTSN
Satin Nickel / Frosted Glass
- Maxim 5849MRSN
Satin Nickel / Marble Glass
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5849 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Maxim products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.