When creating an offset in the chimney pipe system, calculate the offset to determine the elbow angle. This 90° elbow length creates a bend. When used with a corresponding 90° elbow, the system will continue vertically toward the ceiling with the appropriate offset. This fixed elbow rotates at the joint connection to properly align your installation.
Direct-Temp system features stainless steel inner and heavy duty galvanized steel outer walls. Heavy duty centering brackets keep inner pipe centered and chamfered edges allow for easy slide-together assembly. The free-floating inner liner allows the pipe to expand and contract under high temperature, without creating gaps or stress points. The LockTab(r) is a unique design that allows for 360° rotation while securely locking the sections of pipe together with just a push of the tab.
- Siliconized Fiberglass seal
- LockTab security
- Pipe rotates easily to align system components
- No sealant required
- High efficiency performance
- Gasket joint design
- Internal spacing bead assures uniform insulating airspace
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Joint/Connection Overlap: 1-5/8"
- Joint/Connection Type: Twist-Lock standard on all diameters
- Outer Wall: Heavy duty galvanized steel
- Inner Wall: 304 Stainless Steel
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 1604230S
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4DT-EL90S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.