5" x 8" Direct Vent Insulated Horizontal Termination Cap from Direct-Temp
This termination is used as the end cap for horizontal applications only. Insulated to preserve warmth.
Direct-Temp system features stainless steel inner and heavy duty galvanized steel outer walls. Heavy duty centering brackets keep inner pipe centered and chamfered edges allow for easy slide-together assembly. The free-floating inner liner allows the pipe to expand and contract under high temperature, without creating gaps or stress points. The LockTab(r) is a unique design that allows for 360° rotation while securely locking the sections of pipe together with just a push of the tab.
- Siliconozed fiberglass seal
- LockTab security
- Pipe rotates easily to align system components
- No sealant required
- High efficiency performance
- Joint/Connection Overlap: 1-5/8"
- Joint/Connection Type: Twist-Lock standard on all diameters
- Outer Wall: Heavy duty galvanized steel
- Inner Wall: 304 Stainless Steel
Additional Metalbest Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Metalbest Products
- Shop All Metalbest Direct-Temp Collection Products
Our SKU: Metalbest 5DT-HC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metalbest 1605804
Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel Painted Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Metalbest 5DT-HC Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Pipe Class||Direct Vent|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||5|
|Vent Construction||Double Wall|
|Vent Pipe Size||5 x 8|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.