6" Class A Chimney Pipe Wall Support Kit from Sure-Temp
The Type HT Wall Support Kit has been tested for use fully enclosed and has been designed to carry up to 60' of height at 2" from the wall. The Wall Support is intended for use with the Insulated Tee as an interior or exterior support where the chimney has a lateral connection. It is also useful where the pipe connection passes through a combustible interior or exterior wall. Braces may be fastened to the wall either above or below the plate for chimneys which penetrate through the wall.
The Sure-Temp Chimney System is designed to meet the needs of today’s high-efficiency Wood Stoves and other appliances burning wood, oil or gas. Components may be combined in a wide variety of ways to solve almost any chimney installation requirement.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Clearance: 2" to combustibles
- Allowable Flue Gas Temperatures:
- Maximum Continuous: 1,000 Degrees Fahrenheit / 540 Degrees Celsius
- Brief Forced Firing: 1,400 Degrees Fahrenheit / 760 Degrees Celsius (60 min.)
- Creosote Burn Out: 2,100 Degrees Fahrenheit / 1,150 Degrees Celsius (3 x 10 min.)
Additional Metalbest Links
This Metalbest item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Metalbest 206430
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6T-WSK and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Metalbest products with over 400 warehouses across the country.