Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Two Light 9" Width Candle-Style Double Wall Sconce
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Suitable for indoor dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 5.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 12.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Title 24: No
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 9" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor wall sconces are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
Our SKU: Metropolitan N9812
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metropolitan N9812
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Metropolitan N9812 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce, Double Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|