- Optional Wire Guard (RWG17) is available
- Canopy Kits will Swivel up to 25°
- Materials: Cold Rolled Steel, Die Cast Zinc
- Finishes: Architectural Bronze, Satin Black, Satin Green, Satin Red, Copper and White are electrostatically sprayed and oven baked with UV stabilized paint appropriate for indoor/outdoor use. All shades, excluding Copper and Galvanized, incorporate white liners for increased light reflectivity. Galvanized is zinc plated steel with a clear protective overcoat.
- UL: All R Series units excluding cord hung styles are UL listed for wet locations. Cord hung styles are UL listed for damp locations.
- Unique stem hung design does not require pipe sealant compound on fittings.
- 3/4" inner diameter rigid conduit or water pipe may be substituted for stems or goose necks.
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26) - The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A21
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 200
- Wattage: 200
- Height: 23.25"
- Width: 17"
- Shade Height: 9.25"
- Shade Width: 17"
- Canopy Height: 2"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.75"
- Wire Length: 100"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Millennium Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Millennium Lighting Products
- Shop All Millennium Lighting R Series Collection Products
Our SKU: Millennium Lighting RWHS17-RSCK-RS1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.