Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This flawless wall sconce looks great in every room of the house, and you will really enjoy the look of the light at night.
- The slick and refined presentation will catch the eyes of friends and family alike
- Beautiful etched opal shades glow emit a lovely glow
- Ambient light radiates and fills the room with a relaxing atmosphere
- Fits in a variety of locations around the home and easily enhances existing styles
- Durable metal design of the utmost quality
- The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
In the Box:
- Wall Fixture
- Cylinder Shaped Etched Opal Shade
- Mounting Hardware
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 10"
- Width: 6.75"
- Extension: 4"
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Wall Sconces Collection Products
Our SKU: Minka Lavery ML 342
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 342-84
- Minka Lavery 342-357
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|