Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- New transitional wall sconce to fill the void between classic and contemporary.
- Etched marble glass
- Fixture extends 4" from wall
- Requires 1 medium base lamp, 60w max (not included)
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Pacifica Collection Products
Our SKU: Minka Lavery ML 839
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 839-91
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Minka Lavery 839-91 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.