We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Mission Ridge Collection
- Etched glass pyramid shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 10"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 6.5"
- HCO: 6"
- Shade Height: 4.5"
- Shade Width: 4.88"
- Backplate Height: 8"
- Backplate Width: 4.13"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Minka Lavery Products
- Minka Lavery Mission Ridge Collection
This Minka Lavery item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Minka Lavery 5581-84*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Minka Lavery ML 5581 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Minka Lavery products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.