MinkaAire F594 Three Blade 52" Flush Mount Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Blades and Integrated 1 Bulb Light Kit Included
With contemporary styling and being wet location UL Listed, this flush mounted three blade 52" ceiling fan is applicable for both indoor and outdoor use. Utilize it with it's integrated light kit or install the included cap for non-light use, it's up to you.
- Flush mount is ideal for low ceiling installation
- Integrated Light Kit (Included)
- Requires (1) 100 Watt Mini-Can Halogen Bulb (Included)
- Includes Cap for non-light use
- Includes Wall Control System (Model# WC212)
- For optional remote control see Model# RC212
- UL listed for wet application
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish comes with Medium Maple blades and Tinted Opal Glass
- Pewter finish comes with Dark Maple blades and Opal Glass
- White finish comes with White blades and Opal Glass
- CFM: 5400
- Electricity Rate (Watts): 58
- Airflow Efficiency CFM per Watt: 93.1
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14
- RPM (Hi/Low): 180/70
- Dimensions: 10.75"H x 52"W x 52"Dia.
- Lifetime Warranty
Additional MinkaAire Links
This MinkaAire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- MinkaAire F594-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- MinkaAire F594-PW
- MinkaAire F594-WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Traditional Concept 52 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of MinkaAire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Concept II Review VideoMuir Hughes reviews the MinkaAire Concept II ceiling fan.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.