This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
- Toilet Bowl: MIRBD240
- Toilet Tank: MIRBD200
- Manufactured by Mirabelle, a private-label brand of luxury products developed for discerning showroom shoppers
- Two-piece configuration eases installation and maintenance
- Elongated bowls provide an extra 1-1/2" compared to the traditional round bowl
- Fully covered under manufacturer warranty for a year
- Constructed of the highest quality porcelain material
- Factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- ADA compliant - comfort bowl height provides easy use for handicapped and elderly users
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included - when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
- Trapway is fully glazed keeping it clean and performing flawlessly
- Overall Height: 30-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-1/2" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 17" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/4" (measured from the bottom of base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Rough In Dimension: 12" (measurement from wall to plumbing inlet in floor)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2"
- Trip Lever Placement: Left
- Toilet seat not included - when adding to cart seat options will be presented
Mirabelle is a luxury private-label brand developed by North America’s largest and most-respected plumbing distributor and showroom network: Ferguson. As a showroom line, Mirabelle products must compete in an environment where every purchase is heavily considered; showroom shoppers aren’t the type to take shortcuts or fall for knock-offs. For this reason, quality is the cornerstone of Mirabelle’s design philosophy; their products live longer in one place than most people do. And because they do not have the high marketing overhead shared by the name brands, the pricing of Mirabelle products is surprisingly attractive.
Additional Mirabelle Links
This Mirabelle item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mirabelle MIRBD240BS/MIRBD200BS
- Mirabelle MIRBD240WH/MIRBD200WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MIRBD240/MIRBD200 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mirabelle products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.