This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Manufactured by Mirabelle, a private-label brand of luxury products developed for discerning showroom shoppers
- Fully covered under Mirabelle's 5-year limited warranty
- Tub constructed of the highest quality acrylic material
- Alcove installation: designed for niche / alcove installs
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
Technologies and Benefits:
- Premium Acrylic Material: There is a reason that all luxury bathtubs from Mirabelle are constructed of premium grade acrylic materials: it retains a glossy finish, its a flexible material so it will not chip or crack over time, and it is far lighter and easier to install than rival cast iron tubs. The acrylic used is reinforced with a fiberglass composite making it one of the strongest materials on the market.
- Overall Height: 20" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 29-3/4" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 59-3/4" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width: 19-1/4" (back to front measurement of bottom of basin)
- Basin Length: 44-1/4" (left to right measurement of bottom of basin)
- Basin Depth: 19-1/4" (measured from bottom of basin to tub rim)
- Overflow Depth: 16-1/2" (depth of water to the integrated overflow)
- Maximum Capacity: 47 - gallons
- Drain Location: Right
- MIREDS6030R: This model
- MIREDS6030L: This model with left hand drain
- MIREDA6030R: Air bath version of this model
- MIREDW6030R: Whirlpool version of this model
Mirabelle is a luxury private-label brand developed by North America’s largest and most-respected plumbing distributor and showroom network: Ferguson. As a showroom line, Mirabelle products must compete in an environment where every purchase is heavily considered; showroom shoppers aren’t the type to take shortcuts or fall for knock-offs. For this reason, quality is the cornerstone of Mirabelle’s design philosophy; their products live longer in one place than most people do. And because they do not have the high marketing overhead shared by the name brands, the pricing of Mirabelle products is surprisingly attractive.
Additional Mirabelle Links
Mirabelle MIREDS6030RBS Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Self Leveling Base||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.