- Manufactured by Mirabelle, a private-label brand of luxury products developed for discerning showroom shoppers
- Faucet body and handles constructed of solid brass
- Fully covered under Mirabelle's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Superior finishing process - resistant to corrosion and tarnishing
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet mounting is included
- Overall Height: 7-5/16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-5/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Max Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot be mounted on thicker surface without extension kit)
- 1 handle included with faucet
Mirabelle is a luxury private-label brand developed by North America’s largest and most-respected plumbing distributor and showroom network: Ferguson. As a showroom line, Mirabelle products must compete in an environment where every purchase is heavily considered; showroom shoppers aren’t the type to take shortcuts or fall for knock-offs. For this reason, quality is the cornerstone of Mirabelle’s design philosophy; their products live longer in one place than most people do. And because they do not have the high marketing overhead shared by the name brands, the pricing of Mirabelle products is surprisingly attractive.
Additional Mirabelle Links
This Mirabelle item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mirabelle MIRWSED100PBN
- Mirabelle MIRWSED100PCP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MIRWSED100P and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mirabelle products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.